Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holiday Menu

Christmas will be here soon!

It's time to start thinking about parties and special holiday dinners.  

Let me help you do the cooking!

I can help plan menus, gather recipes and cook!  

Take a look at some of my specialities and see if there is anything I can cook for you!  I even do custom orders! 




**Large portions - serves 6+

Breakfast Casserole $20  (2) Pork Tenderloin $20
Sweet Potato Casserole $15  Pumpkin Pie  $10
Macaroni & Cheese  $15   Coconut Cream Pie $15
Hashbrown Casserole $15   Broccoli Casserole $15
Green Bean Casserole $15   7 Layered Salad $20
Sour Cream Pound Cake $20
Buffalo Chicken Dip $15

Let me help with your holiday cooking!

Allison Kerby – 615.448.5174
Facebook:  cookedtoorder



Holiday Menu


No comments:

Post a Comment