Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Kids' New Favorite Meal


On the menu for tonight was "Creamy Chicken Piccata".  This is one of those recipes that I found on Pinterest and it looked so yummy, I knew I just had to try it and put it on the menu.  Needless to say, my meal was sold-out for tonight.  I prepared 5 of these + one for my family,

It turned out amazing and was fairly simple to prepare as well.  ALL my kids ate it.  Which pleasing 5 picky kids is very hard to do!  I was a little worried about the capers because I don't think they have ever had them, but no one complained.  They weren't that strong and they probably thought they were peas LOL!

I suggest that you give this recipe a try.  If you are too busy during the week try it on the weekend!

The recipe I used can be found here


No comments:

Post a Comment