Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chicken & Spinach Lasagna



White Cheese & Chicken Lasagna

Today I probably made the best meal I ever have.  My Tuesdays and Thursdays are normally very busy days for me, but today I was in the kitchen non-stop from 8am until 1pm.  I had two Chicken & Spinach recipes and I couldn't decide which to use.  I made one recipe last night and did not like it.  So I went with the other today.  WOW!  What a difference between the two, like day and night. I will not post the one I didn't like, but the one I did use for today's meal can be found here.

This recipe is definitely worth a try.  The original recipe called for ricotta, but I am not a fan, so I substituted it for cottage cheese.  This recipe has lots of freshness.  I used fresh garlic, baby spinach, onion, basil and parsley.  Northing from a can or jar in this recipe.  The homemade sauce is very easy to make as well.  




No comments:

Post a Comment