Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Night Dinner - New Recipe

Sunday night dinners around here are pretty simple and easy.  I am trying to get everything ready for the week ahead and I like to keep it simple and easy.  This new recipe I tried was just that!

Spaghetti Stuffed Garlic Bread


I found this recipe on Pinterest (of course) and I surprisingly had all the ingredients, so I thought I would give it a try.  Use whatever cheese you have on hand.  The original recipe called for mozzarella cheese cut in cubes, but I had shredded and it worked fine.  While it turned out good, and everyone liked it, which is the most important thing.  There are a couple of changes I will do when I make this again.  

1.  I am going to give the dough a good sprinkling of garlic powder before I put the filling in.

2.  In the last few minutes of baking brush bread with some garlic butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.  

Give it a try!  The original recipe can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment