Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Classic Comfort Food




My favorite comfort food has to be meatloaf & mashed potatoes!  I love most any and every type of meatloaf.  My favorite meatloaf has onions and peppers in it.  Unfortunately I am the only one in my family that likes it that way.  So, I have to go to Cracker Barrel for that!

For my family, I use my mom's meatloaf recipe.  It's pretty basic, but so tasty.  It does not have any peppers or onions or any "stuff" as my children like to call it.  My favorite part of the meatloaf is the special ketchup glaze.  

If there are any leftovers, which around my house that is rare, I love a meatloaf sandwich for lunch the next day.  This recipe is great for that, because the meatloaf holds up so well for slicing.

My meatloaf recipe can be found here





No comments:

Post a Comment