Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Homemade Banana Pudding

Homemade Banana Pudding

One of my customers ordered homemade banana pudding.  I was so excited to make it because it was the first time that I have had it on the menu.  In the past when I made banana pudding, I would use vanilla flavored Jell-O pudding and add banana and Nilla Wafers and then top it off with some Cool Whip.  Not any more!  

I discovered this recipe on Pinterest for "The Best Banana Pudding" and that it is!  I have to admit that I am intimidated when it comes to making meringue.  But this recipe is great, no problems.  I made a small pudding for me and the kids, I mean, I can't make something and not try it myself , right?

I would love to make one for you! If you would like to make one for yourself, you can find the recipe here

Homemade vanilla pudding, bananas, Nilla' wafers and meringue.


No comments:

Post a Comment